We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice please

Columbus, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Advice please

I'm the maid of honor and am trying to plan a bachelorette party for about 10-15 girls in our mid 20's. I need advice on all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica that have more of a party atmosphere. I don't know which part of Jamaica would be best or if anyone has suggestions in specific hotels. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I know where to start! Thank you!

United States
Level Contributor
11,501 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice please

The all inclusive resort that bills itself "the party capital of the universe" is Hedonism II. It is well suited for true party animals.

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,479 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice please

I don't know that 10-15 girls in their mid-twienties would enjoy Hedo. The average age there is more towards mid-forties, no?

I say go non-AI and stay in a location that is central to fun bars and clubs, probably on the beach.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice please

10-15 unmarried, unattached women in their mid-20's?

Stay anywhere you want.......the party will find you.

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice please

Yes it will. No problem..lol.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice please

Royal Decameron Montego Bay. Perfect for a long weekend of fun.

kingston
Level Contributor
604 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Advice please

Where will the wedding be?

7. Re: Advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 01:17