We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Hole Gardens

Geneva
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Blue Hole Gardens

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that my husband and I have bought Blue Hole Gardens , and we are completely renovating everything......so we hope all the folks that were dissapointed will come back and visit. Watch out for our web site , which will be coming along soon!

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,470 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

Where is this exactly and good luck.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,446 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

Big up!!!

Keep us posted and yes where is it?

PEACE!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
12,943 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

I imagine this refers to the one up at Roaring River. Not the old Benji's, but the other one.

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,470 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

Well then...double good luck!

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

Hi !

Blue Hole Gardens is in Roaring River , near Petersfield, Westmoreland....we are closed for the moment ,as we are building a very romantic cottage , overhauling the entire garden , rebuilding all the broken down walls , including a fabulous new entryway into the Blue Hole and three magical spots for river bathing......as well as beginning an organic vegetable and fruit garden ! we will also be building a , victorian style miniature café which will serve the best fruit juices ever----and true capuccino!

all the best and thank you for your interest,

jennifer Chatelain

Edited: 03 May 2013, 11:21
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

Is this the place that belonged to Easu and Mary?

Congrats!

Geneva
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

Yes , it is !

New York City, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

Hi Jennifer,

I don't know if you remember me. My name is Sade, me, my friend Irina, Robert and Adam came by over new years this year while you and your family were having your family reunion and you & your husband were so gracious enough to give us a tour and let us take a quick dip in the Blue Hole. I am so happy to see you on tripadvisor because i lost your personal email. We would love to come back and stay this summer. Will you be open by the last weekend of June/ first weekend of July of this year? You can email me directly at sade@lunazulswimwear.com

Negril, Jamaica
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

I heard that you are not going to be open anymore to the public? Is that true? I heard it was just going to be a private property. I saw a large new wall completely walling off the local village. If this is true then how could the Jamaican Government let this happen? If this is not the case then please post when the Blue Hole Gardens in Westmoreland be open to the rest of the world?

Geneva
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Blue Hole Gardens

Hi Ellie ,

My husband and I are the owners of Blue Hole Gardens , which was never a government property , but a private property , and we are renovating/ restoring/ replanting since november 2013. We were also very surprised that a government would allow the sale of such an important water source------ but this is Jamaica!

The walls that you saw are to protect the gardens from the goats and give privacy .......We will be openning for day visits as soon as we have finished all the work, and that is why we are closed for the moment!

Sorry if you heard strange rumours , and I promise to post our openning all over the place when we are ready!

Hope you will come and visit ,

All the best to you,

Jennifer