We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon at Round Hill -- Special Event Ideas?

Dallas, Texas
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon at Round Hill -- Special Event Ideas?

Hi everyone,

We are going on our honeymoon to Round Hill in June. I was trying to plan a surprise or two for my soon-to-be-wife when we get down there. Does anyone who has been there have any ideas for fun surprises or treats that I could do for her? Ideas I've had include setting up a special dinner somewhere, a fun trip out of the resort, etc. I've called the hotel but they haven't been the best about helping me come up with things.

Let me know if that makes sense and if anyone has done anything similar at Round Hill. Also, any other ideas for activities (not necessairly surprises) would be appreciated as well!

Thanks-

Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon at Round Hill -- Special Event Ideas?

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! We are happy that you have selected Round Hill for your honeymoon and would like to make some suggestions for the surprise for your soon-to-be wife. How about a couples massage at Sunset out on the pier at welcome wharf? You would be surrounded by lit candles as the sound of the waves and the expertise of your therapists lull you into a wonderful state of relaxation. Afterwards we could arrange a romantic private dinner at the Beach gazebo with roses, champagne and a violinist. To finish off the evening, we could arrange a romantic turn down in your room with soft music, petals, chocolate dipped fruit and a bottle of champagne.

There are several attractions nearby that we could recommend based on the activities you like. How about a picnic at YS Falls - a spectacular waterfall in the Southcoast, swimming with dolphins, or bobsledding your way down a mountain?

Please contact me at linda@roundhill.com or 800-972-2159 so that we can discuss further and put plans in place. We look forward to welcoming you.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,574 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon at Round Hill -- Special Event Ideas?

What about a romantic dinner in front of the large great/guest house that is West of the main beach? The gazebo idea does sound nice.

You will love the Round Hill!

3. Re: Honeymoon at Round Hill -- Special Event Ideas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 04:16