Looking for some help planning a destination wedding (for my brother-in-law and his fiancé). They would like to focus on Jamaica, and are looking for the following at an all-inclusive, beachfront resort, most likely for January 2015.
* kid friendly but not overrun with kids (ie not the Holiday Inn) - will have a 3.5 year old, a 15- and a 13-month old with the group.
* preferably no dinner reservations, dress code is fine though. Would be ideal if wine options were good as there are many wine drinkers in the group.
* reasonable wedding packages with at least a first dance option and meal not in main restaurant (or at least in a private room)
* mid-price range, 4+ or 5 star
* preferably within an hour of the airport
* Suitable for a group of 25-40