We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Royal Bahamian or White House

Denver, CO
2 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Royal Bahamian or White House

Sandals Royal Bahamian or Sandals White House

Jul 16, 2013, 5:39 PM

My husband and I are planning a vacation this fall and hoping to try out a Sandals resort. The things that are most important to us:

1.) Great food -- food on vacation is a big thing for us and having options (reasonable amount) and delicious food is key!

2.) Great beach -- I love the beach both for laying by the water and for actually spending time in the ocean. I want somewhere that's beautiful to be in both in/out of the water.

3.) Activities -- my husband loves to snorkel and we may think about getting dive certified if the resort offers it... but being somewhere that offers tennis, paddleboarding, snorkeling etc. would be great.

4.) What level room is a must at each resort?

I've read a ton of reviews, but not a whole lot has helped me pick between those two. The drive to Whitehouse is a little intimidating, but we're up for it if it's worthwhile.

Thanks so so much for the help!

Megan

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian or White House

bump :)

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,150 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian or White House

I would never ever recommend SRB. Service is nothing like Jamaica or St Lucia. And for everything on your list, the only thing that may be better at SRB is the snorkeling.

SWH is a much better, much bigger and much longer beach. The food was not the best of the Sandals we've been to, but a million times better than SRB. The activities are available at both, and the room is really personal preference.

Go to Jamaica :)

3. Re: Sandals Royal Bahamian or White House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2014, 07:18