We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rui Negril

Angus, Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rui Negril

2 of my friends and I have just book a trip to rui negril in October and was hoping I could get some feed back on this hotel. We would like to know if there is a bank machine on site and also is there excursions such as the Catamaran and horse back ridding ? If there is anything else you could advise us on ect would really appreciate it...

Thanks

Angus, Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rui Negril

also could you tell me if there is a map of the layout of this resort and if we book gardenview and a higher floor where would these rooms be....?

thanks

United States
Level Contributor
12,041 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rui Negril

"We would like to know if there is a bank machine on site"

I have never seen one. However, about 2 miles south of the hotel, next to the Rutland Point Craft Market there is one. Take your ScotiaBank debit card and you can take out some cash at no charge. There is a second ATM next door to the craft market at the gas station.

"also is there excursions such as the Catamaran and horse back ridding ? "

Yes they are available.

Angus, Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rui Negril

does anyone know if there is an email address for the Rui Negril hotel to ask for certain rooms and are they good at getting back to you ? Also does anyone know hom much the spa's are ?

Angus, Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rui Negril

does anyone know how much horse back riding is at the rui negril do you have to go far....? also is there a bannana boat...? we go tomorrow morning so any info would be helpful.....

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,685 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rui Negril

Further to vinnie's post on ATM machines:

Near the Rutland Point craft market is a petrol station. Intergrated into the station building is an ATM room, this ATM delivers JA$ bank notes.

Near the station (between the station and the craft market) is a stand-alone "robust hut" that contains an ATM that delivers US$ bank notes (US$20).

Both ATM rooms have lockable doors.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,685 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rui Negril

There is a banana float ride, but you may have to pay for it.

7. Re: Rui Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 05:16