We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Resorts

Biscoe, North...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Beaches Resorts

Which beaches resorts are the best???

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Resorts

Define your criteria for 'best'? "Best" is wayyyyyy too open to interpretation and personal preferences. What is meaningful to you may be irrelevant to me. And vice versa.

Edited: 03 September 2013, 20:08
Biscoe, North...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Resorts

Nicest rooms, activities for kids, etc. Trying to Figure out which of the three Beaches resorts to go to.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Resorts

I'm not trying to be difficult here...but words like, "nicest", "best", "friendliest", for any resort's characteristics are totally subjective and open to personal preferences, tastes, likes, and dislikes. You need to be more specific with respect to your questions. So for example, "Which resort has the largest beaches?" Not which resort has the "nicest" beaches. "Nice" comes in many flavors, styles and tastes. Have you gone to the Beaches web site and poked around there? The Beaches web site is very informative and has all sorts of information available for you to make your own informed decision.

Biscoe, North...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches Resorts

Nevermind. I appreciate you helpfulness.

Edited: 04 September 2013, 00:01
Barrie Ontario
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches Resorts

Beaches Turks

6. Re: Beaches Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 05:16