We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live music??

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Live music??

Heading to CSA sept 29-oct 6th. First time at that resort for us. We have friends who will be there with us for the first half, but the second half we are on our own. We would love to be able to chillax and listen to a live reggae band if possible. Anyone know who may have live entertainment close to CSA? Thanks for your help!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Live music??

See this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147313-i70-k65996…

And here's a map so you can see where these places are in relation to CSA:

media.tripod.lycos.com/2567851/2007898.pdf

Just keep in mind that the map is not to scale. Also, a cab is probably the best way to go since the live music tends to happen at night. Some of these places (as noted in the other thread) offer transportation at least one way.

I highly recommend the One Love Reggae show at Sea Star on Saturday nights. You can get a feel for it on the live webcast shown on http://www.realnegril.com/ . The webcast is nice, but to be there for the real thing is even better.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live music??

Great links NeedBlue Water. Also, during the day if you walk the beach, you will see signs up from the beach advertising different live shows. I saw one such sign during one of our visits, and we returned later that evening. I am not sure what was the name of the place, but we had a nice dinner followed by a show for a very reasonable price.

United States
Level Contributor
11,667 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live music??

See the following for a long list

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147313-s402/Negril:J…

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live music??

Thanks for all the help!

5. Re: Live music??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 06:20