We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,072 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

Hey there - Can anyone tell me what the cost is per person (adult) presently if you book directly with ClubMoBay/vip attractions for the Arrival/Departure lounge? Cheers.

United States
Level Contributor
11,480 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

If you need to pay (if you do not get the service free) then see the following

http://www.vipattractions.com/day-pass.php

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,924 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

For both the arrival and departure, booked ahead of time, is $80 per person.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,072 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

Thanks - Just finalizing payment on a trip and wanted to know how much savings it is to book through vip attractions vs the charter carrier we are using. It looks like it is $4 cheaper booking it through our carrier, but then we have a middle man to go through if there is any issues - I much rather deal directly with vipattractions myself then trying to go through the carrier (we do a charter package deal).

Winnikinni - we have only used arrival in the past and didn't use the ClubMobay arrival lounge as we were staying at couples. We have not used departure. Silly question but is alcohol included in the price in the lounges? Or is alcohol extra.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,924 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

Yes, alcohol is included. We actually found that the arrival lounge (which is next door to the Sandals lounge) had more snacks, etc., than the Sandals lounge.

The Departure lounge is great! Comfortable seats. A screen showing the flight statuses constantly updated. Lots of different foods and drinks, and a full service bar. The food stations were kept clean and full, and new items brought out many times. Plus there are computers with free wifi that you can use. I think there are two (or possibly three) adult rooms, and another family room. Just saw a post somewhere that during the winter (high-season) months they will be limiting the number of passes sold, so another good reason to purchase your passes ahead of time. You'll definitely enjoy it, Too Cold!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

Departure service is well worth it, IMO, even if you skip alcohol but especially if you want that too. The food is good and much of it is portable - you can grab a few mini-patties for the plane, for example.

The alcohol is top shelf on down and frozen drinks and such were no problem. I did tip the bartender and/or server, of course.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,072 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

THANKS! Just payed of the balance for our first trip (need to pay off by the end of October to reap additial extra booking bonuses - you never seem to need to do that in the States). Was trying to decide if to book it through the carrier (we always seem to book packages as it is WAY cheaper than separate flight/hotel) or straight through club mobay. Turns out I will be booking it directly with club mobay (carrier is the same price and adds in the middle man if there are any issues which is annoying).

I always get excited when I pay for the trip in full - kinda triggers the countdown for me (yay)!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

FYI the departure service is only $30 if you book online. I think the arrival service costs more.

8. Re: Current Cost - ClubMoBay Arrival/Departure Bundle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 06:20