We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Margaritaville Question

L D
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Margaritaville Question

Is there a fee for the "water park" area at Margaritaville?

L D
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Margaritaville Question

...forgot to mention that I mean the one in Montego Bay (in case that makes a difference). :)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,182 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Margaritaville Question

There is no waterpark at the Negril M'ville

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,818 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Margaritaville Question

I feel like there was a charge to slide but not for the trampolines. It's been a long time since I've been there though.

L D
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Margaritaville Question

I've been trying to figure out if there is a charge. I did send an email to them but haven't received a response. It looks like it's pretty fun.

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Margaritaville Question

No fee to use it. My kids loved it. We did sit and order food beforehand then swam and played afterwards. Good time!

L D
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Margaritaville Question

Thank you funlover71 for the info! Great to know!

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Margaritaville Question

Also LD, it's all just in the water. No beach or anything. Luckily my kids are good swimmers. And they are older, 13 and 16. We went last year. It can get tiring swimming from blow up jumper to the next, but like I said, we all had a blast!

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Margaritaville Question

There is no fee. Its really fun and a great place to hang out and have lunch. They serve great Jamaican and american food and beers.

9. Re: Margaritaville Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 05:18