We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Points

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Points

FYI, I found this on the Sandals Select site under FAQ's

"Effective November 15, 2013, Sandals Select members will earn 1 point for every 1 US dollar spent on their reservation at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts. Points earned will be based on the web rate of the land portion of the booking, inclusive of the air credit. This amount is listed directly on your booking invoice. All future bookings made by SSG members prior to November 15, 2013 will earn points based on the current calculations."

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,654 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Points

hey BSB...more discussion here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1009314-i12763-k6…

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,926 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Points

Old news...... LOL - We discussed this while you were away........ see what you miss when you're not here with us? ;) (Hope you had a great trip!)

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Points

Haha! I was just told that on facebook. I guess I should just not go to Sandals so I can study up on Sandals, lol!!!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Points

I read the other posts, and I am laughing and thought I should add that I "heard" something was happening with the points, but I couldn't find it in writing. I popped in here, but didn't find it either, I wasn't searching too diligently since I was on vacation. However, I booked at the Soon Come Back desk while I was there, so my booking date is 11/14. I guess I find ways to survive without tripadvisor for 7 days! LOL! :)

5. Re: Sandals Points

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:17