We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A week for 2500?

Ohio
14 posts
Save Topic
A week for 2500?

Hello! My fiance are currently in what I am now referring to as Honeymoon battle.

I have my heart set on another country and had already started the planning process, but fiance insists we can save major money by going to Jamaica. He is particularly interested in the West Coast.

We like to scuba, explore the rain forests (we've done Dunn Rivers and a tube floating thing in Jamaica in the last few years while stopped on a cruise and thoroughly enjoyed both). We're not big drinkers (a drink each at dinner if that).

Not counting airfare, is it realistic to be able to plan a week in Jamaica, staying at a nicer resort, including a few day excursions, for 2500? Any advice/suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A week for 2500?

Were going to Jamaica for the first time in two weeks...staying at an a well rated All Inclusive in

Ocho Rios (JDR)...reserved it back in July..$2700 INCLUDING airfare! (Ive seen others quote even cheaper)

If hes thinking west coast hes probably talking Negril but plan early and stay in off season and I have to think the fiance is spot on...this should be doable!

Edited: 21 November 2013, 10:03
UK
Level Contributor
611 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A week for 2500?

Depends on when you are going really, you might be able to find a good deal.

3. Re: A week for 2500?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:18