Just back from iberostar grand bavaro, loved it but want to make sure the things we liked about Domincan are also at IGRH before we go elsewhere
1. Are the beds around the pool spread out and is there plenty of shade?
2. Is it possible to have buffet at all meals?
3. Is there a good range of plain salads ( ie with no added meat/fish/dressing)? And veggie food?
4. Do they have pancakes/ crepes at breakfast ?
5. Do they have a chocolate fountain at lunch and dinner in the buffet - husband loved this !
6. I like to go runing, at bavaro I would leave the hotel and run to the main road, this was a straight line on a pavement so not getting lost and it was safe. I just went back and forth along this road as it was only 2.5 miles round trip. Is there something similar at IGRH ( running on the beach gives me injuries). Not that bothered about scenery just want to be safe and get in the miles!
Many thanks for your help
Also considering the grand in Mexico so if anyone has been there as well then would appreciate answers to these questions on Mexico too! Favour Jamaica though as we can go there with Thompson but Mexico is Thomas cook!