We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help finding FUN All Inclusive with budget

Snellville, Georgia
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help finding FUN All Inclusive with budget

I am currently planning a trip to Jamaica for my birthday in July that will include singles and couples. It will be all of our 1st time in Jamaica. Our top priorities are atmosphere/activities and food. We do not want to be bored and really enjoy different activities on the resort. Beach volleyball, games, water sports, snorkeling, nightclubs, disco, night shows, etc. We don't need super fancy rooms or anything but the food needs to be excellent. So with that being said can anyone suggest a resort that would fit these needs. I already have Secrets Wild Orchid on my list but it is in the top range of my budget. Not trying to spend over $1300 pp for 4 nights flying out of Atlanta.

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,662 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help finding FUN All Inclusive with budget

I'd recommend Royal Decameron but it might not meet your food requirements. If Secrets is on your list, I'd go for it.

2. Re: Help finding FUN All Inclusive with budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 05:18