We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad service

Toronto, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bad service

My family and I recently stayed at P J's Villa in Negril west end for 3 weeks. We make reservation on the phone from October 2013 In December the family went down to Jamaica to stay at this place we had two rooms there was no soap in either rooms only two bath towels we did bring our own towels and soap so we didn't bother the lady on site. First three days we get our rooms clean fourth day we went out early and came back about 7:30pm our room were not clean we did not say any thing to the lady who is managing the property and responsible for cleaning rooms we took a shower and went to bed we went out early the next day came back in the evening rooms were not clean i went to the lady to get clean sheets because the sheets on the beds were dirty she came up and put clean sheets on the beds next day room was not clean the lady said she have to go some place and did not get back till late our room did not clean for three days. I went to the lady and ask her what happen why our rooms was not clean she said she only clean rooms every three days. I told her i'm not going to sleep on dirty sheets and she was very rude and started to argue with me telling me we Jamaican were show off..Would not not recommend anyone to go to this flitty place. I went to my daughter room and there was a big fat roach crawling all over my daughter stuff in the washroom I was afraid to let my body touch the washroom wall because it was so dirty.we wanted to leave but the rooms were already paid for.The sheets were worn out spots all over and big holes in them. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.!!!!!!!

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bad service

Asides from the travesty of not having clean sheets daily, how did you enjoy Jamaica? Three weeks - lucky you! What did you see and do?

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,479 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bad service

Your sheets were dirty after one night? I applaud any place that routinely will not change and launder sheets and towels daily - its a waste of precious water.

Did you research the place? Usually housekeeping policies are stated on a web site or brochure.

You were there for 3 weeks? Did you try to go somewhere else?

Sorry your vacation stunk.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
12,946 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bad service

Wow who changes their sheets every day?

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bad service

....and why were they so dirty after one night's sleep that they needed to be changed. Oh, wait a minute, it will come to me...

5. Re: Bad service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:18