We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort for early 20's to party

Brampton Ontario
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Which resort for early 20's to party

Travel date will be the end of May for 1 week

Looking for a resort for 4 early 20 year old males looking to party it up. They are hoping to find a resort that will have a younger crowd and a good night life. Looking to stay mostly on the resort and not venture off at night.

Been looking at Rui Montego Bay, Rui Ochos Rios, Rui Negril Gran Bahia Principe Jamacia, Grand Pineapple, or either of the Royal Decameron.

They want to have a good time and be able to mingle with some people of their own age.

If you have any other suggestions we are open to those as well.

Thanks

Homosassa, Florida
Level Contributor
528 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resort for early 20's to party

One in Mexico. We talked to some 20 somethings that had hit DR and Mexicio in the past and wanted to try Jamaica. They said JA was of course awesome, but they party and club scene is non existant compared to the other places. They were a bit bummed that everyone was much older.

I am older, so that is just what I was told. I have not ever noticed very many younger kids in the airport or anywhere else.

Edited: 22 April 2014, 14:01
Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,640 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which resort for early 20's to party

I can say that Royal Decameron Montego Bay is a pretty decent party spot for all ages. Nightlife can be a bit lacking however. Even though you said you don't want to leave the resort to party, Margaritaville is within walking distance of RDMB and is a pretty good party spot most nights. RDMB also has shuttles to Pier One on Friday nights which is also a good party spot.

3. Re: Which resort for early 20's to party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 06:15