We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forums are Messed up=Grrr!!!!

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Forums are Messed up=Grrr!!!!

Okay people for 3 days now I have had problems with the forums on JA & GA. It seems posts are vanishing when you answer them. Sometimes they come back & sometimes not at all. Just reported it to TA . If anyone else is having the same problems PLEASE REPORT IT so hopefully they will fix this very irritating problem! Lol I know it's a holiday weekend but geesh come on tech support. Thanks:)

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Forums are Messed up=Grrr!!!!

You know you are posting in the general Jamaica forum, not the individual sections, like MoBay or Negril,right? It is harder to navigate back to the main Jamaica section (at least for me). Perhaps you did not realize that and that is why you believe your posts are disappearing?

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,655 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forums are Messed up=Grrr!!!!

there has been an issue since site maintenance the other evening. TA is aware of it...here is a response by TA_Jeanine today on the support forum:

~~Our engineers are looking into this issue and a few others that have been reported since site maintenance on Thursday. We hope to have this resolved soon. In the meantime, there are several threads about forum posts disappearing but this thread appears to be the main thread. I will post updates here.

Please feel free to direct posters in other threads to this one.

Thanks! We hope to have this addressed soon- our apologies for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused over the past day and a half.~~

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Forums are Messed up=Grrr!!!!

Yeap I saw her response on the TA support forum after I wrote this and lol it wasn't just me it's been multiple forums for multiple people. So glad it seems to be fixed now as it's been really irritating. Thanks TA:)

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Forums are Messed up=Grrr!!!!

Lol nope spoke to soon=still happening:(

5. Re: Forums are Messed up=Grrr!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 06:16