We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone traveling to Jamaica during summer??

2 posts
Save Topic
Anyone traveling to Jamaica during summer??

I have always wanted to visit Jamaica but have no one to travel with. It's more expensive to travel solo, packages are most of the time based on double occupancy or extra fees are charged. I would like to know if MontegoBay is safe for a solo female.

United States
Level Contributor
11,378 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone traveling to Jamaica during summer??

"It's more expensive to travel solo, packages are most of the time based on double occupancy or extra fees are charged."

Try looking at Hedonism II. They offer rooms on a single share basis. The price is the same as the per person rate double occupancy (no extra fee, aka single supplement). The down side is that the room comes with two beds and a roommate (in your case another solo female).

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone traveling to Jamaica during summer??

Y

Welcome to the Trip Advisor Jamaica forums! Check out Grand Pineapple Negril single rates are affordable, a value allowing off property excursions daily. Moderate small boutique style all inclusive resort, one restaurant, one beach bar, limited water sports & great location. This resort sits on the beautiful 7 Mile Beach convenient to shops, local restaurants, beach bars and right next door is Alfreds where beach parties with live music are held 3 nights a week.

Negril is a great destination for solo travelers, easy. Take the same safety precautions you would at home or anywhere else. Don't walk the beach at night, take a red licenced plate taxi.

Enjoy your research and your time in Jamaica!

Manchester, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone traveling to Jamaica during summer??

I have booked Jamaica for November 12th till 23rd will I can sun or will it rain for the whole time I am there ?

4. Re: Anyone traveling to Jamaica during summer??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 06:15