We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scotch on the Rocks Villa

Townshend, Vermont
Level Contributor
466 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Scotch on the Rocks Villa

If I remeber correctly, someone from the Boston area was going to be spending some time here in October. I'd be very interested to find out how you (or anyone else who has been here) enjoyed your stay? Was there anything you disliked about this villa? I am considering it for next year and would love to have some feedback.

Thank you very much,

Travelpatty

Atlanta
Level Contributor
101 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scotch on the Rocks Villa

Wow just stumbled upon this post--I know its from a while ago--but our family of 2 adults and 3 children spent the best week of our lives there June 2006. We did tons of research and it really paid off. If you want more info I have lots!!

Bambi_wolcott@yahoo.com

UK
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scotch on the Rocks Villa

I know this villa well. It's Jamaican owned, a great place and very popular - anyone thinking of booking should do so as far in advance as possible.

3. Re: Scotch on the Rocks Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 21:19