We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mo'Bay Underwater Tour?

Grangemouth...
Level Contributor
506 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Mo'Bay Underwater Tour?

Hi

Has anyone been on the 'Mo'Bay Underwater Tour'?

Is it good?

How long does it last? and is it worth the money?

How clear is the water and what types of fish can you see (would really like to see Barracuda!!)?

Also are there any museums in the Montego Bay area dedicated to the Slavery period of Jamaivan history? I'm really interested in this aspect of Jamaican history and would like to learn more if possible

Hope you can help

Pittsburgh Pa
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mo'Bay Underwater Tour?

Hello JahRastafari

I went on this tour. It was absolutely amazing. You go down about 30-40 ft. The tour last about 25-30 mins. I didn't see any baracuda (kind of glad I didn't) but many people who snorkle in the water of MoBay say they always see them. so it is quite possible to see many different types of sea life. The coral reef is beautiful. When are you planning on going and where are you staying? You will definitely enjoy Sea Trek.

Maria

2. Re: Mo'Bay Underwater Tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 05:25