We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Secret Rendezvous

Warminster, PA
Level Contributor
266 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Secret Rendezvous

We have booked the Secret Rendezvous for the end of April but notice our credit card has been charged with Couples Hotel, PO Box 330 Ochos Rios which is Couples Ochos Rios address. Does that mean we're staying there or do they just use that address for anyone staying at any of the couples resorts?

Illinois
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Secret Rendezvous

KathleenK........I'm sorry i don't have an answer for you, but will assure you, you will luv whichever Couples Resort you get! Hmmm...there are 2 Couples resorts in Ocho Rios; COR & Couples Sans Souci. I'm just amazed it already came thru on your credit card...lol. Lucky...Lucky....YOU!

2. Re: Couples Secret Rendezvous

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 11:27