We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

Hi All !!!

I'm getting married at the RDMB during the week of July 22 to 29...

It will be my sixth trip to Jamaica and my forth one to the RDMB.

Any one of you guys going on these dates?

canada
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

Yeah mon!!! I'll definitly be there .. Can't wait to drink a Jamaica delight at the pool bar and playing some crazy game.. It's gonna be awesome :) wouldn't miss that for sure!

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

lol

OK than... we'll drink one together....

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

... or should I say a few !?

canada
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

Definitly a few!!! But No bodyshoot this time! They got my in trouble .LOL and a lot of appleton! Bring it on!

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

hey guys! this beach seems aweful small....and every pic i see there's nobody in the water swimming? whats the deal.... all the reviews are perfect (or seems)..... whats the scoop with this place.... in your opinion?!

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

The beaches at this resort are small. If that is all you want, look elsewhere. This resort however does have a vibe and feel that is awsome. The people are great and it is a great resort overall.

The beaches are small, but you won't be lacking. There is a fairly large man-made area that is great for sunning or just lounging. There are two smaller area's with great snorkeling right from the beach.

Like I said, great place. 18 days and we leave for our second stay here.

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

how about weddings...is there many weddings there? and where are all the people in all the pictures??? at marguaritaville??? hahahaha

Montreal
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

There were a few weddings ther, but never attend to one while I was there, but saw some wonderful pics.

In fact yes the beach is very small...but for me it's not a big deal... I'm getting married at this resort because that's where my fiancé and I met...so we couldn't think of getting married in another resort...too much memories there.

9. Re: Roll Call RDMB - July 22 to 29

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 16:18