We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scuba-advise please

Manchester
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
scuba-advise please

my partner and i are looking forward to visiting the RC next week and would appreciate any advise on the scuba diving for two newbies. T I A

new jersey
Level Contributor
255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: scuba-advise please

are you staying at Sandals Royal Carribean?

Manchester
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: scuba-advise please

yes we are from the 8th october T I A

new jersey
Level Contributor
255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: scuba-advise please

The Royal Carribean and Mo Bay have a very good dive team. When you get there go to the water sports hut and introduce yourself and sighn up for your first dive for the following afternoon. They will dive in groups with different dive levels this way everyone has a good dive. I have 3 more weeks till Mo Bay can't wait!

4. Re: scuba-advise please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 17:22