We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nude Sunbathing

Jasper, Georgia
Level Contributor
216 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Nude Sunbathing

Is nude sunbathing allowed at any of the resorts in Mobay?

Thanks!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nude Sunbathing

Iam not 100% sure because I have not gone on our trip to Jamaica yet. But in the research I have done and heard I read that Sandals Royal Carribean's private off shore island is clothing optional! Maybe something to look at. You would also have the stay at one and dine, play and drink at any of the 3 Sandals in MoBay. Good luck.

brooklyn, new york
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nude Sunbathing

Hi Mitzid66,

Sans Souci in Ocho Rios has a clothing optional beach.

My husband and I were there in April and had a wonderful time.

You can read my review, it is titled "Wonderful". We never go to the same resort twice, but Sans Souci, is one that we would definatly go back to.

Illinois
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nude Sunbathing

Sunset Beach in MoBay has a small nude beach area. If you decide to go there, bring watershoes 'cause it's kinda rocky & we've seen some sea urchins, as well.

They do have security to keep away gawkers!

LL

new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nude Sunbathing

Last time we were in Sunset Beach, Mobay (about a year ago) it had big and nice beach for nude sunbathing. Not sure what's going on there now with the development of new tower and water park. Yes, there was some sea weed in the water, but no rocks and just an incredibly relaxing athmosphere. Looking forward to go back there.

Missouri
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Nude Sunbathing

We just returned from SBR last week. Nice private nude beach, not crowded either. Take water shoes, tho - lots of sea urchins and jellyfish. See our review on TripAdvisor website ("Love the nude beach!"). billkat