We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort by Rose Hill Plantation

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Resort by Rose Hill Plantation

Years ago (probably late 80s or early 90s), my husband and I stayed at a resort that was (I thought) named after the Rose Hill Plantation, which was located across the road and back in the woods a ways. The resort was rather large, on the beach, was all inclusive, had a HUGE winding pool and even had work out benches/weights on the beach. I do not see it listed in the hotels section. Does anyone know of the resort I am referring to?

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,509 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort by Rose Hill Plantation

Rose Hall Resort owned now by Hilton.

las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort by Rose Hill Plantation

Where is it listed? I could not find it listed here.

las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort by Rose Hill Plantation

OK, I found it! Does not even look the same! The pool is totally different, there was no retaining wall at the beach back then and the beach was much larger! And it appears it is now a very family-oriented resort.

4. Re: Resort by Rose Hill Plantation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 20:19