We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House wine at Lady Hamilton

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
8,864 posts
186 reviews
Save Topic
House wine at Lady Hamilton

Comments on house red and house white at Grand Palladium L-Hamilton???

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: House wine at Lady Hamilton

If you don't get an answer here try the forums at www.palladiumaddict.net

Gregg

Downingtown, PA
Level Contributor
420 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: House wine at Lady Hamilton

i love wine myself and am wondering the same thing, i posted it on the palladiumaddict.com site.

wonder if they have champagne?

b/c we will be missing our return guest party at ssb if we switch resorts...i am leaning towards this one because the price is so good!!

Morton
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: House wine at Lady Hamilton

B-Girl,

Just returned Oct. 18th.....you will be offered red wine which is termed Merlot, and white which they call Chardonnay......both wines are very good. The red was my favorite - very delicious.

JFC

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
749 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: House wine at Lady Hamilton

They have champange!!! Well on there drink menu anyway. They make a few cocktails with it....check out palladium addict website....they have the full dinner menus there also :-)

KNK

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
8,864 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: House wine at Lady Hamilton

I had to go and find out myself. The red is an Argentinian Malbec-Merlot. The white is from the same Argentinian house and is a Chardonnay-Chennin. The sparkling white is a Spanish Cava. All are quite drinkable and freely poured.

6. Re: House wine at Lady Hamilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 21:19