We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Jamaica resort's email address???

Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Jamaica resort's email address???

Hello,

We will be staying at Grand Palladium Jamaica resort from 12/2 to 12/9. After reading the members' reviews, I've noticed they had emailed the resort a week or or a couple days before they left for their trip with their special room request (ocean view, special ocassion such as wedding, birthday, anniversary). We will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary on this trip and would like to email the resort before we leave as well.

Does anyone know the email address of the resort I can send it to please?

Thank you so much in advance!

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
756 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica resort's email address???

reservations.jamaica@fiestahotelgroup.com

www.fiestahotelgroup.com

Roger Clarke

Rooms Division/ Front Office Manager

Grand Palladium Resort and Spa

Telephone. (876)619-0000

I got the best results & relpys from these.

Happy Travels

KNK

Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica resort's email address???

Thank you very much for the email address!!!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
381 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica resort's email address???

If you have any other questions www.paladiumaddict.net is a good resourse for all your answers.

Jamaica
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica resort's email address???

Its our 3rd Anniversary,wed'd love to book a date for the 22/05/09 to the 24/05/09 @ this hotel that was reccommended to me by a friend who was online & said they had a discount going on but I c't seem to reach the hotel on the number I got.

Is there anyone who could help me reach them or direct me to someone I could talk to?

It'd be a great relief & comfort for my husband & I.

Thank you!

5. Re: Grand Palladium Jamaica resort's email address???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2009, 06:34