We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa,Ontario
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

We are leaving for Iberostar Rose Hall Beach on Friday December 5, 2008 and was wondering if anyone has been to this resort lately.

We will be traveling with our 2 children ages 4 and 6 and wanted to know what there is to do at this resort or kids.

Any information is greatly appreciated

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

I can't help you with your question but maybe you can help me. Would you mind gathering any info you can on The Iberostar Grand that is suppose to be opening next door. A firm opening date, if everything is ready, pictures... anything... Thanks

New Jersey
Level Contributor
118 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Hi Dano,

My husband and I just returned recently. I posted my review on this site...subject...finally a review about the Ibersostar Rose hall suites...if you can't find it or need more information let me know and I will answer any question you may have. Let me know : )

Tracey : )

Ontario
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Hi we are going (my husbanc and myself) to Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Feb. Would anyone know about the internet, I have a laptop and was thinking about taking it. Some sites say there is free wireless in the lobby and rooms, and some say there is a daily fee. Also what size is their safe, can you fit a small laptop in it.

Also did you enjoy your trip.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
55 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Hi. I stayed at Iberostar Rose Hall last year in June. I'm not the type to bring a laptop while on vacation. But, I did use the room where computers were located so I could contact family back home. You didn't specify...ar you going to be staying at the hotel or the new suites?

Ontario
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

Hi, we are staying at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, out room is Ocean Front. I just got the laptop for Christmas and had thought of taking it to keep in touch with our kids, grandkid and some of my family on Facebook and msn with the webcam. Thought it would be an easy way to keep in touch with family.

thanks for any help

Karen

6. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 07:18