We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Life in Montego Bay

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
210 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Night Life in Montego Bay

Anyone have idea of places to go at night in Montego Bay. We love PIER ONE on a Friday night. Margaritaville is good too. Can you recommend any others and what evening is best?

Mentioned in this post
Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Life in Montego Bay

Well it all depends on what you're looking for. I personally enjoy dinner at The Montego Bay Yacht Club. It is not a party scene but a nice vibe and a great view of the ocean. There is also a pool there just off the bar and a locker room to change. The food is good as well. Sometimes the captains who have their boats docked there hang out. An evening cruise on a boat is always fun after dinner.

Coral Cliffs has live music certain nights but I can't remember the exact nights. We have enjoyed ourselves there.

Doctor's Cave Hotel bar often has a pool party on Fridays or Saturdays. Check with the bartender for upcoming events. Anyone can come and enjoy as it is not only for hotel guests.

Gloustershire Hotel bar used to have karaoke night. I'm not sure if they do it anymore but the last time we went it was pretty funny.

Aqua Sol has a club at night too. Part of it is adult entertainment while the other is a regular club.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Montego Bay Yacht Club
Montego Bay Yacht Club
154 Reviews
Jamaica
Doctor's Cave Beach
Doctor's Cave Beach
1,958 Reviews
Jamaica
Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Life in Montego Bay

I don't know if you like jazz but you might try Blue Notes next to Margarites.

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
210 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Life in Montego Bay

Thanks so much for the information...lots of great ideas! Sounds like we'll have somewhere different to go every evening!!

Denison Texas
Level Contributor
235 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Life in Montego Bay

Is the aqua sol open now? what about oldies sunday nights?

5. Re: Night Life in Montego Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 03:19