We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothing optional beach

new hampshire
3 posts
Save Topic
clothing optional beach

Does the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton have a clothing optional beach?? What are the "rules" for these beaches???

IA
Level Contributor
879 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clothing optional beach

I was there last week and there is a small beach over by the adult pool on the Lady Hamilton that has topless for sure.

From Management: Our hotel has an optional clothing small beach area on the Lady Hamilton side(Coral beach) close to our Adult Only Villas. Topless is also allowed at our Adult Only pool. That is strictly allowed only in those two areas as we must remind this is a family oriented hotel.

Matt

new hampshire
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: clothing optional beach

Thanks fror the response. Can you let me know your overall impressions of this resort? We will be going at the end of March for a week.

IA
Level Contributor
879 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clothing optional beach

We thought the resort was very nice. The beds are hard. It was a little big for my taste, but it got smaller as you found your way around. We were in building 34 on LH side room 3406. It is gound floor 1 bedroom suite. It was close to adult pool and bar as well as sunset cove. We spent almost the entire 8 days at those 2 places. The entertainment at the main stage was a joke and not worth going to see. We spent most evenings at the infinity lounge listening to music and having drinks. The food was about average for an 3 star AI resort (which this is). Go early or later to the restaurants otherwise you will be waiting 1-1.5 hours. Yes we would go back, but it would not be my first choice. There are other places I like better.

4. Re: clothing optional beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 06:25