We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Selecting a resort

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Selecting a resort

Looking for suggestions on AI resorts in Montego Bay. A girls trip of women mid-30s. Looking for more upper scale, but not unreasonable on price. Great food and a spa are plusses.

Thank you!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Selecting a resort

Just bumping this to see if I can find any suggestions.

MONTREAL
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Selecting a resort

We really loved the Hilton Rose Hall Resort so I would suggest that resort.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Selecting a resort

Is there a reason you are tied to Montego Bay?

If not, Breezes Runaway Bay would be an excellent choice for you. Nice beach, lots of activities and a nice spa.

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Selecting a resort

In or near Mobay, you could check out Coyaba or the Rose Hall Hilton.

Outside of Mobay area, Breezes Runaway Bay is also an option.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Selecting a resort

Thanks! We were looking at the Hilton. I don't know anything about Runaway bay, will have to look into that. We liked MoBay because we can all get direct flights there, and our trip is only 4 nights.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Selecting a resort

The beach at BRB is one of the best on the North Coast, better than most anything in Montego Bay.

Transfers are included, so you land in MoBay and take a shuttle bus about an hour to the resort. Grab some beers at the airport and enjoy the sceninc ride.

Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
67 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Selecting a resort

I agree with the suggestions thus far:

Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

Breezes Runaway Bay

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Selecting a resort

Check out the Riu Montego Bay. Was new in November. We were there in February and thought it was very nice.

Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Selecting a resort

The Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is a wonderful All Inclusive resort with good food, nice facilities and entertainment. It is only about 15-20 minutes from airport. Runaway bay is a nice area also, just a little farther up the coast from the airport. We have stayed at Grand Lido Braco there twice and it was nice also.Good luck making a decision.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Selecting a resort

What's the difference between all the Iberostar, Grand or Suites? Does anyone know where the spa is located between these properties?

Thanks so much for the suggestions, it's good to see the same properties repeated.