We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Hampshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

We're going end of May and have heard there are cats roaming around. Is this true?? If so, do they bother you?? I have a terrible fear and don't want this to ruin our vacation. Any response would be most appreciated.

Jo-Ann

Boston
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Jo-Ann,we have stayed next door at the Rose hall Beach three times over the last year and never had any issues with cats By the way when are you going to the Suites, we are going down on the 30th of May for nine days.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Thanks for responding - It's not that I don't like cats, I have a horrible fear...

We'll be there May 16-23 (I guess that's more the middle) - have a great time!!

Jo-Ann

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Hi Jo Ann,

We are also staying at the suites and will be there the 15-21!!

Virginia
Level Contributor
194 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

The only cat we saw was when we were eating at Aunt Ruby's/Steakhouse @ the Suites. Guests kept feeding it, so it wouldn't go away!

louisiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

we will be at the suites june 2-9th went for 3 nights in dec 08 did not notice any cats at that time.

Chicago
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

we stayed at the rose hall last year and the only cat/s you will see is at the outside dining places at night. they dont bother you even if you feed them.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Thank you all for your responses. I'm looking forward to a relaxing vacation.

Jo-Ann

8. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 04:19