We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parasailing??

Warwick, PA
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Parasailing??

Heading to Grand Palladium on Sunday and wanted to know if anyone could recommend a parasailing excursion/company. I didn't see it listed on the activities list for the resort.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 days to go!!!!

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parasailing??

my wife and I did a tandemn in Negril on our day trip there. Cant remember the name of the company or the cost. Gregg Connell with Reggae-Tours set it up for is he also went along and took pictures while we where in the air. It was awesome time and highly recomend it.

connellgregg@yahoo.com

www..reggaetours.com

876-570-2983

Matt

Warwick, PA
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parasailing??

Great! Thanks for the information and I have sent him an email to see if he can accomodate us!

1 more day and then we are off!

3. Re: Parasailing??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 05:54