We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vow Renewals

Ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Vow Renewals

My husband and I will be going to Sandals RC in Feb. 2010 to rewew our vows as it is our 20th anniv. If anyone has been there and done this i'd love to hear about it. As well I'm looking for some romantic ideas to make it very special.

Holmfirth, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vow Renewals

Hi

My husband and I are going this month to renew our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary.

The Sandals wedding co-ordinators have been in touch with info about additions to the package that you can get like upgraded flowers, hair and make up appointments, photos etc. You can also book your spa appointments etc in advance.

I'll let you know all about it when we get back.

kind regards

Dawn

Ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vow Renewals

Thank you for your info. I'd love to hear all about it when you return. Congrats on your 25th.

Do you know if you can bring a CD with special music?

Holmfirth, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vow Renewals

Thanks

I think you can take music, that's what were planning to do. Will let you know when we get back.

D

Ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vow Renewals

ok, thanks again, that would be nice.

Maine
Level Contributor
413 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vow Renewals

Hi nmasselin,

Here are our pictures of our wedding that took place this past March..it might be a little different for a vow renewal, I'm not sure. Reverend Gordon is fantastic! We love the Royal and the Royal team.

Here are the pictures of our wedding...http://picasaweb.google.com/DarleneSes/Movies#

I also have pictures of the resort on the same site. You can bring your own music. What room did you reserve?

Congratulations and Enjoy!

Darlene

Holmfirth, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Vow Renewals

Hi Darlene

Thank you so much for posting your photos. They are wonderful, it looks like you had a fantastic time. I'm really looking forward to going to SRC.

many thanks

Dawn

Maine
Level Contributor
413 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vow Renewals

Dawny,

You are most welcome. We always have a fantastic time at the Royal. :) The staff really is great!

Wish we were heading back soon.

Enjoy,

D

Ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Vow Renewals

Thanks for the information. i couldn't click on the link for your pictures however...

We;ve booked a Royal Grand Luxe Room. hope it's been redone.

Congrats on your wedding.

Maine
Level Contributor
413 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vow Renewals

nmasselin,

You are welcome and thanks. Sorry the link didn't work. I'm not sure about the room,, but you might try pm'ing Irielady.

Enjoy,

D

Holmfirth, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Vow Renewals

Hi

Although the link doesn't work if you click on it - you might want to try and copy it from the message and then paste it into the address bar that's what I had to do and it worked.

The pictures are great, I hope you get to see them.

kind regards

Dawny