We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dec roll call

Kingston, Can.
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dec roll call

hey. When are you going & where are you staying.I know it is a long way off but it feels good just to talk about it. missing Jamaica?

london!
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dec roll call

LOL

i was thinking of doing this, but thought it was too early! im very excited!

dec 7th-15th wooooooooop staying at riu! cant wait! it gonna be partying all night!!!!!1

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dec roll call

im going to riu motego bay in 7 days, will give a honest feedback when i arrive back to the UK. most of the comments are not so great, but i enjoy my self where ever i go, its bout how u can make the most of your hoilday and get your money worth in all.

december is only round the corner it will go faster in mid septeber.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dec roll call

Hi there fellow Canadian. We are going from Dec. 20th till Jan. 3 and staying at the Hilton Rose Hall - I can't wait - it was a toss up between RIU Montego and Hilton - hope I made the right choice - the waterpark is what did us in, we have a 13 and an 11 year old.

Townshend, Vermont
Level Contributor
466 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dec roll call

We will be at Couples Tower Isle Dec. 6-12. We have been to the other three Couples resorts and are looking forward to number four!

Media, PA
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dec roll call

Will be staying at the Riu Montego Bay from December 27 through January 31st. After much research I chose the Riu because it seemed to be close to the airport, had a nightclub inside and also a sports bar open 24 hours and the shows seemed quite good like Michael Jackson and Bob Marley... The pool also looked pretty awsome. Stayed at Iberostars in Mexico and loved them...stayed at the Riu Palace Mexico and it was just ok but partially because the beach in Playa was washed away and the Riu Palace Mexico where I stayed was a bit older then the newer Riu Palace in Mexico. SO Riu....giving you another shot lets not disappoint!

Virginia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dec roll call

Going to Iberstar Grand Rose Hall Dec 7-14!!! It feels like forever before i get there!!!!

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
590 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dec roll call

Going to RDCC in Runaway Bay November 22 to December 16. Always missing JA

Kingston, Ontario
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dec roll call

Going to Riu Montego Bay 11 Dec - 18 Dec. Hope we made teh right choice!

LOS ANGELES,CA
8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Dec roll call

Going to Iberostar Grand Dec 8th- 14th! Packing now

missouri
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Dec roll call

we leave tomorrow for Holiday Inn Sunspree Mobay. Dec 7-14