We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The grand

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oakville
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Topic
The grand

We have been excellence playa mujeres for the last two years and before that excellence mayan riveria, we are wanting to try this hotel Hubby does like some pool action and we found the entertainment staff at playa mujeres almost non exsistant what are daily activities at this place like? Also the towel thing ? At excellence you just get as many as you want what is the protocal here for them?

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
405 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The grand

I believe you can have as many towels as you wish at the grand (no towel cards.)

As for entertainment, if the grand is a little too slow for your liking, you will also have access to the Suites and the Beach where I have heard the activities level at the pool is higher.

Prince Frederick...
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The grand

We are here at the grand now and you can get all the towels you like. we got 7 yesterday!! Entertainment is better at the Suites as we were their last night!!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
405 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The grand

RIRO, I'm anxious to hear in what ways the entertainment is better at the Suites. That is where we'll be staying in a couple weeks.

Prince Frederick...
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The grand

There is just more people to enjoy the entertainment with. Seems as though the STARS entertainment team at the suites are more into serving the guests because there are more of them, but let me remind you the Grand is a lot more upscale in comparison and there is no comparison in the service.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The grand

Why would anyone get seven towels? And why would it matter how many you can get? Go ahead and pay more so you can get unlimited towels. What am I missing?

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The grand

giggle @ anod

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The grand

You have to reserve your chairs, right anod?

Two at your pool spot. Two at your beach spot. Two at your shady beach spot.

And one for wiping sand and suntan lotion off of one's hands.

Seems reasonable...

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The grand

Thanks Easton. I knew I was missing something.

Prince Frederick...
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The grand

You get 7 towels because the girls come around and dress your cabana for you with them and it takes 5 to do so....plus one for each of us...enough ?

Prince Frederick...
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The grand

nods at himself...........sorry some of us on here just like to complain about others likes and dislikes because they post on here on a daily basis. just trying to help some others out and see what happens... I apologize for not being with the "IN" group of forum posters!!