We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dec roll call iberostar grand

Kingston, Can.
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dec roll call iberostar grand

can't wait. we are there dec 27 til jan10.need more Jamaica mon.

Media, PA
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dec roll call iberostar grand

We are next door at the Suites Dec 27 to 31! Getting excited! I love the Iberostar Resorts!

Kingston, Can.
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: dec roll call iberostar grand

bump

Harrisburg, North...
Level Contributor
170 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dec roll call iberostar grand

My husband and I are the Grand Nov 30th-Dec 5th. We can't wait!

nj
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dec roll call iberostar grand

vacation 920.........my husband and i will be there the 3rd of dec thru the 7th....see you there!

Williamstown, NJ
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: dec roll call iberostar grand

We will be at the Grand December 2 - 9 . We are getting married at the Suites on December 5th !!

Kingston, Can.
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: dec roll call iberostar grand

Hello Stacy NJ.Congrats on your upcoming marriage.You could not have picked a better place.All i hear of the suites & the grand are good things.Enjoy.We can't wait .We are meeting friends from Washington down there & plan on having a hoot.Hope all go's well for you.

7. Re: dec roll call iberostar grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2010, 05:17