We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drinks

chesterfield
2 posts
Save Topic
drinks

we are looking to book I R H S for next september could anyone tell me what the draught beers are thanks

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,642 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: drinks

Are you not going to book if they don't have the right beer?

Cobourg ON
Level Contributor
790 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: drinks

Anywhere you go in Jamaica, they have Red Stripe on Tap. It's very similar to a Molson Canadian in my taste.

Some bars at some resorts might have something else as well.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: drinks

not necessarily Gambitt. Some don't have red stripe on tap. Some have real rock.

Kingston, Jamaica
Level Contributor
2,581 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: drinks

'Anywhere you go in Jamaica, they have Red Stripe on Tap'

Sorry I don't agree. Red Stripe in bottles is available almost anywhere, on tap is not so common.

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
405 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: drinks

I'm not a beer drinker, but I know at the grand they had Red Stripe, Red Stripe Lite, Guiness, and Heineken (I believe.)

I'm not sure if they were all drafts, or if some were in bottles. I know at the suites my dad drank Red Stripe Draft at the pool though.

6. Re: drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2010, 05:36