We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stuck on Bud Light

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brockville
Level Contributor
31 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Stuck on Bud Light

I really have a thing for bud light beer and basically that's all I drink. And I drink quite a lot of it. ahem. So am I gonna be out of luck at the Grand Palladium. Sure, I've heard about Red Stripe and all but will bud light be available anywhere att all does anybody know.

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

No Bud LIght that I seen at GP. If you want a vacation with Bud Light go to St. Louis and catch a Cardinal baseball game. IMHO

Matt

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

Try Red Stripe Light.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

Sorry, but I found Bud Light very difficult to find in Jamaica. And if you do find it, you are going to pay a premium for it. I am also a Bud Light drinker. I found the Red Stripe Light tolerable if it is really cold and in a bottle and I wasn't able to drink very many. If I were you, I would try to figure out a cocktail that you like as a back up.

PA
Level Contributor
851 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

My husband is just like you.

When we go on vacation, I have to find a hotel that serves Bud Light b/c he will not drink anything else. He does not like Red Stripe.

Mayville, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,377 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

One word....RUM!!!

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

Most places in JA wont have BL as part of a AI plan. It is an import beer and would be available for $$$.

Missouri
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

We travel with friends that will only drink Bud Light also. They pack one suitcase full to take with them and put it in the mini fridge.

PA
Level Contributor
851 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

Last year we stayed at the Ib Grande Hotel and they advertised that they had Bud Light, but every time we asked for it they said that they didn't have any.

We did get 6 cans on our last day.

The Secrets Capri in Mexico has Bud Light 24/7.

DDF
Whitby, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,150 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

Pack some in your suitcase and then get more at duty free - hubby doesn't like too much red stripe, but we will find something for him to drink for sure.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Stuck on Bud Light

BrianMa,

I'm totally shocked and disappointed. A Canadian who prefers Bud Light over a REAL Canadian beer?

What's the world coming to?

lol

DDF,

Pack it in a suit case? After the baggage handlers have their way you better stand back 10ft. when you open one and hope that there is still a mouthful left in the can.

Edited: 21 January 2010, 17:31