We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Married no Kids Hilton Rose hall Ok??

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Married no Kids Hilton Rose hall Ok??

What is the thoughts on Hilton Rose Hall in April. Will be wife and myself. Not a big fan of having a lot of kids around. I know this resort is family friendly, that's why I have the ???

Matt

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
279 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Married no Kids Hilton Rose hall Ok??

Then I highly suggest that you stay clear from the waterpark LOL!!!

Main pool is adult oriented... so too are the reservation restaurants... and the main bar.

Don't think for a second and hope that there won't be too many kids... cuz there will be... but the resort is spacious enough so kids appear spread out.

I believe that the western block of rooms are more adult oriented and tend to accomodate adults and golfers.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Married no Kids Hilton Rose hall Ok??

I really like the RHH, but I would recommend you look elsewhere. Lots of kids and the buffet can get really loud.

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Married no Kids Hilton Rose hall Ok??

Thanks I booked RDMB. We are going to do a lot of touring this time. Gregg @ Reggae-tours is going to tour us around a few days. Then it is CSA in early 2011. Not even on this trip and planning next one!! LOL

Matt

4. Re: Married no Kids Hilton Rose hall Ok??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2010, 07:17