We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive or room only in Montego Bay?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clarkston, MI
7 posts
Save Topic
All inclusive or room only in Montego Bay?

I am booking a trip to Jamaica in March and I am not excited about all inclusives in general. I prefer to see the local area and try different places to eat. I've heard that the non-inclusive restaurant prices at the resorts are very high. Are there a lot of good places to eat in MB? We are thinking about the HIlton (rose hall?) but might go somewhere else. Thanks!

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive or room only in Montego Bay?

if you chose the Hilton then you are better to go a/i as there is no where out in Ironshore really to eat...nothing within walking distance and you'd have to cab it into town.

Please consider this lovely spot: Polkerris.

www.polvista.com/?sender=home&resolution=1280

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive or room only in Montego Bay?

You could also look at Royal Decameron MB. It is AI but at a very good price so you can go off resort to eat occassionally and not feel guilty about "wasting" money.

Matt

Clarkston, MI
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive or room only in Montego Bay?

Thanks everyone!

4. Re: All inclusive or room only in Montego Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2010, 07:19