We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IrieLady's tour of Secrets

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,550 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
IrieLady's tour of Secrets

Hi

For those that are interested I found this on the main Jamaican Forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147309-i69-k353…

Many people of this forum said they would believe what she had to say as she was TA and a well respected, experienced traveller

Reggae Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Travel Around Jamaica Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Chukka Caribbean Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
1. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 April 2010, 23:35
2. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

essex
Level Contributor
241 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

Can't be that bad?? as far as I can see the prices are going up each day as are the positive reviews :) I don't consider myself to be obssesed just interested to see how people are enjoying themselves.. or not ? in a brand new resort that I have spent my well earned money on ...............roll on September !

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,671 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

Time heals all wounds..... I'm sure alot of this will be forgotten and AM Resorts will get things on track. Hopefully, the 4/20 opening of the St James property will go smoother.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,550 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

True an BP

I think in a few months time comments like yours will be in the minority

I see nothing wrong with people being excited about going to what will shortly be quality resort in Jamaica

Surely anything that brings more people and money to the island must me a good thing

Edited: 08 April 2010, 22:13
6. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,550 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

True

In case you have forgotten this is a travel forum where people can share information about resorts, destinations and other travel related items. I thought IrieLady's comments about Secrets merited being shared with any interested parties on this forum as it is the home forum for the resort

If you do not wish to read about Secrets or any other matter I suggest you just skip over the thread

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

Trying to stay out of controversy here :)

But did anyone else notice the irony of this comment in the review :

"Resort is going to please many but is just not what I think of when I go to Jamaica on vacation and is too big/spread out for my taste."

LOL...it's 1/3 of the size of Sandals Whitehouse. Just sayin....

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

>>as it is the home forum for the resort

Since when ???

>>If you do not wish to read about Secrets or any other matter I suggest you just skip over the thread

Hum, sounds like what was mentioned to you a while back regarding openings of resorts in JA & your uninformed comments..

Not even sure what you are promoting as the reviews so far are split right down the middle with either being just ok or outright horrible. Not much to boost about "yet". But as most of us already know this is the normal occurrence with new resorts. Only the names change & each come with different batch of cheerleaders.

But in regards to this post.

>>Many people of this forum said they would believe what she had to say as she was TA and a well respected, experienced traveler.

Yes & from yet another well experienced traveler I agree 100% with her comment here.

>>Resort is going to please many but is just not what I think of when I go to Jamaica on vacation and is too big/spread out for my taste.

10. Re: IrieLady's tour of Secrets

Removed on: 09 April 2010, 20:05