We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium vs. Rose Hall Hilton

New York
Level Contributor
488 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium vs. Rose Hall Hilton

We went to Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in April, and already are thinking of our next trip to Jamaica. We are a family of 4 with two boys ages 4 and 9, and would like to try a new resort within a half hour of the Montego Bay airport. We want to stay in a 4+ star property. The rooms at Grand Palladium look nice, and the beaches look ok (Sunset Beach looks as nice as the beaches at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites). Our question is, which has the better Kids Club facilities? I know the RH Hilton has the water park which looks fun, but the overall property at GP looks nicer. Which has the better food etc.

Thanks for your help!

MAryland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium vs. Rose Hall Hilton

I just returned from the Grand Palladium and I can say I was not impressed. The rooms look nice but when you get there they are falling apart. I wouldn't recommend it.

New York
Level Contributor
488 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium vs. Rose Hall Hilton

Thank you for your response.

Lincoln RI 02865
Level Contributor
267 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium vs. Rose Hall Hilton

Rose Hall i feel is nicer. Rooms are small but nice. Kids will love water park . Kids club is ok nothing spectacular at both places. Food is better at Hilton. 15 min. from airport. Nicer resort!!

New York
Level Contributor
488 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium vs. Rose Hall Hilton

Thank you for your response!

5. Re: Grand Palladium vs. Rose Hall Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2010, 05:15