We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doctor's Cave Beach

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Doctor's Cave Beach

Is nude/topless sunbathing permitted here and if so is it very common or just the rare wierdo's that do it? Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Doctor's Cave Beach

There is a sign stating "No Topless Sunbathing Allowed" on the Lifeguard's tower. However, last week when I was there I did see one woman topless who was not stopped by anyone.

2. Re: Doctor's Cave Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2005, 11:47
Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,666 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Doctor's Cave Beach

Hello caribbeanknight1 and Bearkie,

Let it be known that the Police have the right and authority to fine her on the spot and also take her away to the station.

She would have waisted a whole day in clearing up all the red tape just because of not respecting the signs and laws of the country.

Please do not risk wasting any time away from the lovely beaches.

Enjoy Jamaica for what she has to offer.

Music, Great food and the warm hospitable people.

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
937 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doctor's Cave Beach

I spent 5 days on Doctors Cave Beach from probably 10:00AM to at least 4:00PM and did not see one topless or nude bather. Thank Goodness.