We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little gifts suggestions please

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Little gifts suggestions please

We will be at the Grand Iberostar Rose Hall in March 2011. We would like to show are gratitude with little gift. Yes, we will be tiping also. I normally spend around $40 dollars a day in tips. We also want to give little gifts. Any ideas what they like to receive?

Thanks

Alex

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,683 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little gifts suggestions please

One of the best things I have found, and easy to pack, are pocket sized hand sanitizers - Bath & Body works makes fancy ones in great scents. Also pens, pencils, notebooks, lotions, etc...

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,640 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little gifts suggestions please

Cash is always king.

You could always load up on the travel size (or bigger) toiletry items; i.e. shampoos, lotions, etc. Also first aid items. Aspirin, Tylenol, band aids, antacids, etc.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little gifts suggestions please

I always take school supplies, candy, shampoo and cond samples. FOr me I go through my kids rooms and find things they are no longer using. Last year I took my sons old handheld gameboy system and games and batteries. I also took a few old mp3 players in which I downloaded music on. Batteries are a big hit. Also the flashlights that do not take batteries, I think you shake them.

4. Re: Little gifts suggestions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2011, 05:17