We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party- Iberostar Grand vs Rose Hall-Help!

NY, NY
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bachelorette Party- Iberostar Grand vs Rose Hall-Help!

Hi all! My girlfriend is planning a bachelorette party for this coming April in Jamaica and a travel agent had recommended Iberostar Rose Hall. She is concerned because she is looking for a resort that caters more to adults. Ideally, she is looking a resort with a nightlife, as well as a nice spa so she can have a mix of party and relaxation. If you have any suggestions and recommendations, please let me know! Thanks in advance for your advice!

Edited: 06 December 2010, 02:37
IA
Level Contributor
879 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Party- Iberostar Grand vs Rose Hall-Help!

Secrets would fit the adult part, but maybe not the nightlife. The strip is only a short ride away.

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Party- Iberostar Grand vs Rose Hall-Help!

I stayed at the Grand and by doing that you have access to all the Iberostar hotels on the property. Nightclub is at the suites however the hotel and environment is more upscale at the Grand. Less busy less nosey. I would stay at the Grand and walk the 20 feet to the nightclub in the suites! You can also ask the hotel to take you to Margaritaville but be sure to leave by 10pm in a safe cab back before you're left drunk with a bunch of locals all wanting to take you somewhere.... Enjoy

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette Party- Iberostar Grand vs Rose Hall-Help!

Not many "adult" resorts will have legit nightlife (other than maybe Hedo). They are generally for romantic couples who, um, retire maybe a little early.

4. Re: Bachelorette Party- Iberostar Grand vs Rose Hall-Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2011, 05:18