We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bennington, Vermont
Level Contributor
42 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

Hi, heading to SRC on 3/19-3/26 and am wondering if anyone has done the catamaran cruise. Is it worth the money and about how long is it? Thanks!

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

Interested in this also...>Sandals has Island Routes Tours and I want to know the difference in the tours other than the times....I want the one that stops at Margeritaville.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

I don't know if this is a new company in Montego Bay, or just an outfit Sandal's uses. Most of the catamaran tours are with Island Dreamer. They do stop at Margaritaville. Not sure about Island Vibes itinerary. I would imagine that they do the same.

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

I have done Island Dreamer. We had a great time. I also did one in Negril a couple of years ago. Cant remember the company name, but we left from the beach and went to Rick's Cafe for sunset. It was really cool being out on the water watching the sun literally drop from the sky.

Matt

Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

I've never heard of Island Vibes either. We always do the Dreamer cruises and have a great time.

Bennington, Vermont
Level Contributor
42 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

Island Vibes is right on the Sandals website.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

Sandals does have a catamaran that I see sailing by. If Sandals owns it isn't it included in the price?

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

No, it's not included

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

I don't see it on Sandal's web site. Can you post a link.

If they are using Island Vibes, it must be something new they've contracted. I know Island Dreamer used to dock at Sandals and leave from there, but they have since leased Cornwall beach and I believe now leave from there. So Sandals may have brought in a different company for their guests.

Bennington, Vermont
Level Contributor
42 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

http://www.sandals.com/extras/

If you go to the Already booked part on the lower left corner, it brings you here and then you enter your travel dates/location.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Island Vibes Catamaran Cruise

It looks like the itinerary is the same as Island Dreamer and the price is about the same. The picture show the Catamaran with "Sandals" on it, so the probably contracted with Island vibes.

It will probably be around 2 and an half to three hours long. It's a fun time and worth the money.