We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

My husband & I are going to Secrets St. James, staying in the Preferred Section March 26-April 2!!! WOO HOO!!! Anyone else going to be there or Wild Orchid the same time??!!!

So excited to try out a Secrets resort!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

Have fun when it comes as it is a nice resort

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

I am going with 5 friends the end of April. I have been to Secrets Silversands in Mexico twice. So far it is my favorite resort. I have ben to several Dreams & also loved them. I think Secrets is a step up. I am really lookinf forward to Secrets St James.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

When we were there a few months ago we talked with a few people who had also been to SSS and they did like SSJ & SWO. At the time they were still having a few teething problems but these are mostly worked out now and will certainly be by the time you go next year

If you have not already done so check out my photo and video albums of the resorts

community.webshots.com/user/flipflop_man

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

Flip, Your pictures are great. The sunset ones are all just beautiful. I am truly looking forward to the trip. I enjoy reading the forum & reviews, but the pictures are my favorite. I am the only one of the 6 of us who have stayed at a Secrets. Two of us have been to Jamaica before. Thanks for the pictures. Marilyn

Basking Ridge, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

We are book SWO from March 27 till April 3rd. We can't wait, see you at the bar!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

Glad you liked the photos as I enjoyed taking them

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

mkb607

Send me a note...you have my email. Might be going in April for my B'day. Would love to try to meet you! Remember when we tried to meet in Cancun at the airport a couple of years ago!

Happy travels!

bb/mt

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

66 more sleeps...anyone else???

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

It's so close I can almost taste the Red Stripe and feel the sea breeze!!!

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call Secrets St. James March 26

We will be @ Wild Orchid 3/26 - 4/6. Celebrating our 15th ann. Went to Sandals, MoBay for our honeymoon. Hoping for better. People were very rude, food sucked and never got a buzz. Travel agent reccomended this place. We'll see. Usually book ourselves, Love Aruba! Hope the beer is cold! 1 week to go, very excited!!! Open mind! Let's have fun!!!