We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about dinner reservations at the Iberostar Grand

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glastonbury,CT
Level Contributor
302 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Question about dinner reservations at the Iberostar Grand

I have stayed at the Iberostar suites and somehow was able to make 2 nights of reservations with a 3 night reservation. I am now considering the Grand since the suites aren't available for the dates i want and i have seen a few references to the fact that guests at the Grand can make a speciailty rest reservation for each night of their stay ( no restrictions)....can someone clarify this?

We did the steakhouse ( Aunt Ruths) and the mediterranean, steakhouse was just ok but thought the med was great though the service was just soso. I understand that if you stay at the Grand, you can dine at any of the 3 resorts restaurants. Any suggestions for the 3 nights would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for your help in advance

Elgin, Illinois
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about dinner reservations at the Iberostar Grand

We were there in December and you can make a reservation for ala carte each night you are there. We made them before we left on vacation just so we got the time we wanted. We loved the Grand. Have fun and if you have any questions let me know.

Elgin, Illinois
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about dinner reservations at the Iberostar Grand

We also tried each restaurant. Probably my favorite was the steakhouse. All of them were good, probably my least favorite was gourmet.

Glastonbury,CT
Level Contributor
302 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about dinner reservations at the Iberostar Grand

beachgirl

Thank you! DId you email the general email that has appeared in this forum for advanced reservations?

Did you go to any of the evening shows?

I am only able to reserve 3 nights in January but would have preferred 4-5. It is a last minute deciison so what can you do? I hope that we are there for the beach bbq. Do you remember what days that is held?

4. Re: Question about dinner reservations at the Iberostar Grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2011, 07:21