We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel

CAROL STREAM IL
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Topic
Which hotel

We stayed at rosehall hilton in 08. Was planning on riu this time but kind of scared of airport next door. Is it really that loud. Also thinking bout iberostar. Traveling with 2 kids (13 and 10).Booking tomorrow morning so please help.

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel

I would suggest looking into Ibero :-}

Douglasville...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel

Don't know if you knew this or not, but the Sunspree is running a special for $163/night (most nights) and it's ALL INCLUSIVE....plus kids 12 and under stay/eat FREE!

Sorry, I don't know anything else about those particular resorts/hotels.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel

Between Riu and Iberostar definitely Iberostar if for nothing else you don't have to stand in line at 7:30 in the morning to get dinner reservations. If its in your budget book Iberostar Suites as opposed to Iberostar Beach. Bigger rooms, more restaurant choices, more evening bar choices and it has a lazy river (really lazy)

CAROL STREAM IL
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel

We have booked iberostar. Cant frickin wait to get out of here.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel

Good choice. The IB properties are nice and have a much better beach.

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel

>>Cant frickin wait to get out of here.

I hear that...

Enjoy...

7. Re: Which hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2011, 08:16